Saturday, April 25, 2009

Overpopulation

Hey,
Overpopulation is an area filled with an excessive number of people, straining available resources and facilities. Several areas now a days are overpopulated. China, Japan, and India are some overpopulated places. There are many different reasons these areas are overpopulated. One way to control population increase is to decrease the birth rate. These countries have made laws to decrease the birth rate. One example is the one child policy in China. The policy restricts families to have only one child. Most families wnat males creating an overflow of girls at orphanages and a gender imbalance. I don't really know what I would do. If I had to make a plan I would suggest to use resources more wisely and to use land more effectively.

The last two weeks have been good. Today is my cousin's birthday so were partying all day. We just went to a lunch party and then in a couple of hours we will go to a dinner party. And then at midnight were gonna go see obsessed. I hope its good and the fight scenes don't look incredibly staged.I got all A's on my last report card so I should see something coming my way from my parents. A couple weeks ago I saw I Love You, Man. It was really funny. I also saw 17 again. It was a really cute movie.
-Caitlyn

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I understand why China asks people to only have one child but I personally, don't like how the government goes all crazy on you if you have more than one child? The past movies I've seen is Hannah Montana Movie it was not as cheezy as I thought it would be. I really want to see 17 again, and Obsessed, oh and the new movie Earth!!

Ali Davoudi said...

I wouyld agree with you.