Saturday, February 21, 2009

Love

Hey,
I think it is better to fall in love. I think you will be happier. But i do think people can learn to love. I also think they can be happy but not as happy as those who fall in love. My grandparents had an arranged marriage and learned to love. I know they were nice to each other in the beginning. And overtime I definitely they the learned to love and love each other.

Schools been ok. I ended the 6 weeks with straight A's. I think it has really helped my grade that at the end of school I can stay home and get started on my homework. Classes have been interesting and Ive been learning alot.
Caitlyn

2 comments:

adam.lang@ymail.com said...

Hey Caitlyn!
I agree with you that people can learn to love even if it is through a aranged agreement. The past few weeks have been fun and i hope the next few are to!
-Adam Lang

Haley P said...

I agree I think it is better to fall in love. But you can still learn to love someone through an arranged agreement.