Hey,
Global warming is a big topic and concern. People think that because of increased pollution that the ozone layer is being destroyed causing the temperature to increase. I used to think that global warming was happening. After this winter I dont know what to think. It was freezing and then it was in the the 6o's the next day. so it definitely can get cold and then it will also get hot. Global warming is a very controversial topic. I don't know what my school is doing but I do know in California if you drive a prius you can ride in the HOV lane even if its just you. The last two weeks have been good. Sadly basketball season will be over next tuesday. We have had a really great season. Yesterday all the baskteball teams went to hang out at Fuddruckers after the game. It was a lot of fun. At least next week I'll get to go home at 4:15 and start my homework.
-Caitlyn
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, Global Warming really means that the climate will just go to extremes (like it getting hot during wintertime). It doesn't necessarily mean that it will be hot at all times, you know?
Are you doing basketball next year? I can't remember if you said you were in advisory or not. I used to be really into basketball, but now I just watch it. Are you excited for March Madness?!
Post a Comment