Hey,
I think technology is a big part of our society today. At Anderson other than the cell phone, ipods, and occasional desktop in the room not that much technology is used compared to my old school. There is only one smart board and most teachers use overheads. At my middle school every room had a smart board and there were 3 carts of laptops. Each cart had 22 laptops. Entertainment now a days usually does include at least one piece of technology. At my house I don't know if we would survive without technology. Every one of us has a laptop and there are two desktops. There is also a TV in every room. I don't know if this counts but the internet is huge. What would people do without it? If people have a question their first thought is to go look it up on the internet.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah, Caitlyn I agree with you that technology is a big part of out society. Wow your last school was so hi-tech!
Post a Comment