Hey,
I'm interested in alot of things. I really enjoy basketball. I think its really fun and a fun way to exercise. I also really enjoy reading. I think its interesting. The really good books don't take long for me to finish. I also really enjoy hanging out with my friends. I'm not really in any clubs because basketball took all of my time.
Schools been good. My grades have been so much better this semester compared to last semester. I went to the UIL state tournament. It was crazy! There 6 foot 8 girl who could dunk who played for Nimitz. She was AMAZING. She has already signed with Baylor. She dunked during warmup and during the game. She was really good. She was so tall no one could defend her. One of the Pflugerville girls was doing a really good job. The pflugerville girl ended up getting injured though and didnt come back. After that Nimitz broke away and ended up winning.
Caitlyn
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
thats cool i like baseket bal does any one else in your family plat.
Post a Comment