Hey,
I really like the U.S. alot. There are 50 states to choose from. I definitely think those states such as Kentucky, South Dakota, and North Dakota are underappreciated. While those arent my favorite states I feel sorry for states like that that are never talked about. But then again I bet there are less people. I actually enjoy alot of places such as California, Hawaii, Texas, Colorado, Florida,, New York, and Virginia. I enjoy Orange County, California because thats where my uncle lives and its pretty awesome. And who doesn't enjoy Hawaii? Definitely enjoy Austin, Texas. I go to school here and my freinds are here. I enjoy Houston, Texas because thats where I grew up and my grandparents live there. College Station, Texas is a favorite becasue im an AGGIE! And my cousin goes there and we always have the best time! Estes Park, Colorado and the ski range abot an hour away because thats where one of my uncle's vacation homes is and I always enjoy spending time with family. The ski range is awesome because snow tubing, AMAZING! Pensacola, Florida because another one of my uncle's vacation homes is there. Its really cool. Its on the Gulf of Mexico. I get to drive the jet ski there. I have alot of fun there as well. New York becuase that place is just amazing. Its pretty hard to describe. I would definitely put that as a place to go if you've never been to the U.S. or even to New York. And Virginia is where my littlest, funnest, and most innocent cousins live. And Virginia is one of those places not heard about alot but I still enjoy it.
- Caitlyn
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I like colorado and california colorado has the best parks so beatful and california has nice weather.
finally another aggie in the sea of burnt orange
my real html is andrew498
it got messed up
haha i forgot about north and south dakota :D my mom told me to say Gig em i have yet to go to colorado covington goes there like every christmas and brags about the snow, i bet its fun
Post a Comment