Saturday, October 4, 2008

Illegal Immigrants

There are alot of illegal immigrants in the U.S. I personally don't know of any illegal immigrants. Here in Texas most illegal immigrants are from Mexico because Mexican border is just down south of Texas. Some people care very strongly about illegal immigrants. People suggest very crazy ideas to try and eliminate illegal immigrants. Some people suggest a wall such as the one in Berlin in the late 1900s. I personally think thats crazy. I also definitely dont think its fair though. Illegal immmigrants are not on any records so they arent taxed. But they still get the same benefits as a member of socicety who actually pays their taxes. While I dont like the idea of illegal immigrants not having to pay taxes, I definitely dont think building a wall is the way to go. I understand why alot of illegal immigrants wants to come to the U.S.- its called "the Land of Opportunities." They try and post some National Guards at the border but they clearly arent putting enough there. They dont have enough National Guard to put at the border because everyone is in Iraq. My thoughts on the war are a different blog entirely at a different time. I shouldnt be complaining though. I dont have a solution and I'm not helping stop illegals from illegally crossing the border. O, well. Talk to you next blog.

Caitlyn Out!

1 comment:

Ale Guerrero said...

hey caitlyn niiiiice blog very opinionated i like it :) my mom tried writing my blog, she gets very worked up over "illegal 'immigrants talk to you later, Ale :)