Friday, September 12, 2008

Blog 1- About Me

Hey! My name is Caitlyn Talbert and I go to Anderson High School and I'm in the 9th grade. I just recently turned 14. I was born in Houston, Texas but when I was 4 my family and I moved to Austin, Texas. I am an only child. All the way through 8th grade I went to private school. From 2nd to 8th grade I went to St. Theresa Catholic School. Anderson is very different from my small private school but I am very glad I'm going to Anderson.

Although I went to a catholic school I am Methodist. I'm half African American and half Indian. I really enjoy basketball and will hopefully make a team at Anderson. I have one dog, Comet. He is a Bichon Frise. He is very small, he weighs 11 pounds. He is like a little puff ball with his long, fluffy, white hair. I'm still friends with kids from my old school and I have made some new friends at Anderson. My mom went to A&M and I love the aggies! My cousin now goes there. I wanna go there for my undergrad. GIG 'EM!

-Caitlyn

5 comments:

Ale Guerrero said...

i didnt know you were from houston,pretty awesome were partners we should make tshirts

Aimee said...

Hey, Caitlyn. You're in my Adivsory, right?

That's cool how you're from Houston. I've only been there a few times and it's an okay city, but I love Austin better, haha.

I've never heard of a Bichon Frise. I have a Sheltie (or a mini collie).

Ali Davoudi said...

That so cool you half arfrican and half indian.

you went to a private school was is anything like public school or is it different

noono said...

G'day its Noono From Australia
your Blog looks pretty good.Hawkesdale College has a Big Gum tree as its logo catch you later mate

possum said...

hey its possum from australia i love playing giutar but i also play drums keyboard and bass and i go to school with noono people call me possum because of my hair and i only came to this school at the start of the year i move a lot.